Microsoft ASP.NET stands for Active Server Pages and developed by Microsoft. Moreover, ASP.NET development is used for creating web page and web technologies. As a member of the framework of .NET, ASP.NET is a very essential tool for developers and programmers since it allows them to create rich, dynamic websites and web apps that use compiled languages such as C# and VB.
The framework is not limited only to script language since it also allows one to make use of .NET languages such as J#, C#, VB. and many more. Moreover, Microsoft ASP.NET development allows developers to create very compelling apps through the use of Visual Studio, the development tool that is provided by Microsoft. The framework is indeed a purely server-side technology and built on common language runtime that could be used on a Windows server for hosting robust ASP.NET technologies and websites.
Below are some of the benefits of Microsoft ASP.NET development:
1. ASP.NET radically minimizes the coding amount needed for building big applications.
2. Applications are safe and secured with its built-in Windows authentication and per app configuration.
3. Offers simplicity as ASP.NET makes it easy to do common tasks, from client authentication and simple form submission to site configuration and deployment.
4. Provides better performances through taking advantage of just-in-time compilation, early binding, caching services, native optimization straight out of the box.
5. The framework is accomplished through a rich toolbox and designer in Visual Studio integrated development environment.
6. The ASP.NET pages are easy to write and maintain because of the presence of both HTML and source code.
7. The framework code executes on a server before it is sent to the browser.
8. Easy deployment, thus there is no need to register components since the configuration information is built-in.
9. The framework allows one to select the language that best applies to the partition or application across several languages.
10. Works easily with ADO.NET with the use of page formatting and data-binding features. It runs faster and counters big volumes of users without problems.
Click here To more advantages of .NET Development
ASP.NET is the next generation version of Microsoft’s ASP and develops apps that are accessible on a global basis, which leads to effective information management. Regardless if you are creating a small business site or a huge corporate web app distributed across numerous networks, the framework provides you with the entire feature that you possibly need for free. Microsoft ASP.NET is also considered a revolutionary technology designed to hook up employees, businesses, partners and customers in a single loop, with the use of web services. Furthermore, it is known to have ample fire power to deploy, build, manage and use security-enhanced, connected solutions with web services.
ASP.NET is an effective tool that could be used in web applications and building websites. Moreover, it also allows empowering existing programming language skills. The .NET framework allows for the bringing about of one platform all internal applications. .NET has provided many opportunities for software developers due to its high preference when it comes to software development and web applications. Employees could check out updated information on web browsers, desktop apps and even mobile devices. ASP.NET offers optimum development speed and also has the ability for cross platform migration. With the many wonderful features of the framework, it resulted to the massive demand for web developers who could develop sites on the language.