Becoming an effective .NET programmer requires you to keep in mind several things. A .NET developer that is highly-skilled has a bigger chance of meeting the criteria for more job opportunities. Moreover, he or she could also enjoy more flexibility and liberty in his or her lifestyle. A highly competent developer or programmer could enjoy a promising career. This is because the platform is one of the most popular languages that are currently used these days.
.NET programmer should be aware about 2008 Microsoft SQL edition that is among the most used version for .NET development. You will find many numerous databases such as Oracle, Access or MySQL which are accessible for .NET apps. All of these various .NET development versions allow a programmer to develop highly efficient applications and solutions.
Becoming a .NET programmer is less difficult as long as one uses the various open source devices and methods. Developers who dream to develop basic and bug-free applications, Unit testing is very important. Another option is using Nant, which in turn could make things a lot less complicated because it automates several variations. A highly effective programmer or develop could easily blend entirely new and older code through the use of CruiseControl. There are many tools and systems that developers of .NET could use to be able to build successful applications. The key is finding the right solution that suits the client requirements and also choose an application that brings out the best of the platform’s capabilities.
Below are some traits that you should have in order to be effective with .NET programming or developing:
1. A .NET developer should possess a relationship building skill that is a strength that might be marketed. Relationship building abilities imply that the developer has good public relations, particularly with their clientele. Becoming developing goes deeper than providing technical experience; it also indicates building a powerful relationship amongst customers.
2. A .NET developer should be someone with an interest in information technology. Moreover, anyone could be a developer as long as he or she has the interest, will and determination to build .NET solutions.
3. Put question tags such as what, how with each set of code you write. A good programmer has the zeal to know what is happening and how to do it.
4. Consider writing understandable, simple but logical code. This always works well and results in lesser problems.
5. Try to spend more time analyzing a problem so that you will need less time in fixing it. Remember, designing not always mean utilizing modeling tools and languages, it could be really simple.
6. Be the first to review and analyze your code. While it could be hard, breaking your own code before others could help you learn to write near-to-bug-free code. Always perform an unbiased and close code review and do not hesitate to consider the opinions of others about your code.
7. Consider reading documentation. One of the important habits of good .NET programmers is reading plenty of documentation.
8. A good programmer should never compare himself to other programmers but instead should strive to build effective solutions that meet client requirements. Each and every programmer has different competencies. The most important thing when developing or programming solutions of applications for the platform is to provide only the most effective solutions for customer satisfaction.
It is thus extremely certain that anyone who possesses above given traits has very good chances of becoming most successful .net programmers , and he or she easily able to achieve wider success in very short span of time and able to put their impact in the .net programming work,
To know more skills for the .NET developers, you can also refer to the links: